Monday, March 17, 2014

It's a Grungy Spring for the Freshly Squeezed Fashionista!



Spring is calling and the flowers are blooming! But really I just wanted another excuse to wear this fabulous floral blouse I found at the Zara in Palermo while vacationing with my family. The colors are vibrant and the bright pink roses play up the feminine lace of the skirt. 



I kept the jewelry simple with this 'K' pendant necklace from Hippie Chic Underground. 




The versatility of this blouse allows itself to be mixed and matched with different textures and style personalities. In addition to the lace skirt, which can be an everyday staple, I wore my floral blouse with Free People's studded moto lace up boots. It's a perfectly grunge and sweet combination. 





For me, most outfits aren't complete without a hat. This is one of those outfits. Some people wear hats for show, but for me, hats are necessary wardrobe requirement. You can trace back my affinity for hats back to any Easter in the 80's (thanks, mom).
And how cool is my new gold digital watch by Casio? Telling time just got a whole lot more chic. 



I have to give a special shout out to my amazing friend and makeup artist, Jessie Diaz, who is responsible for this killer look. She is one of the most creative and talented makeup artists in Miami. 



On Me:

Blouse- Zara
Lace skirt- Ann Taylor
Boots- Free People
Hat- Urban Outfitters
watch- Casio 
necklace- Hippie Chic Underground

In Style, 

Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment