Monday, May 26, 2014

Miami Style Map: Taking My H&M florals for a Stroll on the Canals.


Who knew there's a little piece of Venice right here on Miami Beach. You learn something new everyday when you become a hometown tourist! It also helps to team up with Ra-Haus http://ra-haus.com/, who know all the nooks and crannies of Miami's metropolis.  



I love this floral blouse from H&M. I love the vibrant colors and the lightweight fabric and it pairs so lovely with this stretch black and white striped skirt. I normally don't sport tight skirts. I usually opt for bouncy, but this one allows for wiggle room. The stripes are a classic pattern and therefore easy to coordinate with a variety of prints, like this one! It really makes the red and pink flowers jump at you. 


You can dress this look up or down in so many playful ways. I stuck to my style profile and gave it downtown-urban edge with my boots and bowler hat. My heart shaped specs are a whole lot of love on this beautiful sunny Miami day! 

On Me: 

Floral Blouse- H&M
Striped skirt- Rachel Roy for Macys
Boots- Steve Madden 
Hat- Nasty Gal
Specs- Forever 21 

In Style,

Kat 


No comments :

Post a Comment