Friday, July 3, 2015

Miami Style Map: Shades of Dusty Blue



Happy 4th Squeezers! Wishing all of you a fun and safe holiday weekend with family and friends! For the 4th year in a row, the Buccios are celebrating in Siesta Key, Sarasota on the West Coast of Florida. We absolutely love it here! It is such a great family-friendly destination and it was voted the #1 beach in US (again) because of it's pure white sands and clear blue beaches. And we join over 30 friends and family members on this summer adventure and it's always a guaranteed good time! More importantly, the kids have a blast and Coco is in cooking heaven! 

I'll tell you, the sun and the heat is the most natural melatonin, and after an afternoon by the beach, I was down for the count with a three hour nap! And now that I'm relaxing in bed, it's the perfect time to finish my weekly style post, which was shot by the awesome Liz of Ra-haus Fotografie (www.a-haus.com).



I can't begin to tell you how much fun I am having with my maternity style! The sky's the limits on pregnancy fashion and the days of getting boxed in with unappealing wardrobe choices are far gone. Dresses have taken new shape and styles and you can take advantage of your current closet as well as some maternity pieces to take you through the next nine months! 

I found this dusty blue maxi dress at Forever 21 and I love it because it cinches right above the belly. It's so light and comfortable and easy to wear. It's a lifesaver for the brutal summer months. The color is what really does it for me. I love this particular shade of pale blue because it's so summer-driven and fresh. You can wear it with metallic sandals, or in my case, your favorite pair of Chuck Taylors. 



I love wearing dresses with boots or my chucks. Comfort, especially during pregnancy, is key for me. And you can still be comfortable and chic with flats! 

I accessorized with my favorite boater hat and I brought the clip-on bangs out to play! I love how they look under a hat and with this dress. And my affinity for chokers is still alive and well. I love this clear one from Vida Kush. It's great for layering. 

 I've worn this polished/grungy/feminine look several times and it won't be the last! As I near the end of my pregnancy, I'm gravitating towards all the pieces in my closet that are of utmost comfort and cuteness! 



On Me: 

Dress- Forever 21
Sneakers- Converse 
Choker/Necklace- Vida Kush and Chip and Chisel Jewelry
Hat- H&M
bangs- Gables Beauty Supply 

In Style,

Kat 


No comments :

Post a Comment