Monday, June 2, 2014

Miami Style Map: A Work of Art on the Bay



Everything about this post is an architectural delight. Though simple in it's clean lines and contemporary design, it is the perfect backdrop to go against the dominant patterns of my outfit du jour. 

I have been giddy with excitement waiting to share this post with my fellow fashionistas! I was so stoked when Lizzie from Ra-haus http://ra-haus.com/  found our location and literally made me walk on a ledge to capture some of our kick ass shots. I'm in love with her vision, especially the images in front of the commanding wood panels.




I have gotten so much use out of this Peter Pilotto skirt from Target. I've even worn it with sneakers. It's extremely easy to pair and I love the originality of the classic Pilotto pattern. I decided to wear it with this black and white striped crop top, which also boasts some studded hardware at the shoulders. A striped top should be a 'must have' in every woman's closet. It is cherished staple that runs the gamut of outfit possibilities. 

Jessie, from Makeup Artistry by Jessie, highlighted my cheeks and smoked up my eyes with a charcoal grey. We added a pop of orange to add some fierce playfulness to the look. 



It's either go big or go home for me and that's evident by this H&M clutch with unique metallic hardware! It's like a big stylish stew of contemporary fashion! Let's just throw it all together and see what we get! I'm in love with the sleekness of this easy to carry day-to-night bag. 


And the icing on the cake are these faboosh faux snakeskin pumps. They're sexy, seductive, and can do some major damage if you dare get in my way! 


On Me: 

Top- Bongos for Kmart
Skirt- Peter Pilotto for Target
Clutch- H&M
Shoes- InStyle for Nine West 
Earrings- Vintage 

In Style, 

Kat 

No comments :

Post a Comment