Thursday, April 17, 2014

Miami Style Map: Let It Flow in Cutler Bay


Thank you to the sweet neighbor in Cutler Bay who didn't blink an eye when we used the abandoned swing on his property. Little did he know he gets credit as a "prop manager" on this blogger shoot. 

I didn't think much of the setting when I first saw it, but that's why I love teaming up with Natalie. She sees beyond the mundane and knows how to make something out of nothing (in this case that's a good thing). This floral maxi photographs so beautifully since the olive green and ivory accents on the dress blend in with the lush surroundings. 





This is one of my favorite shots of the batch. I love me a flowy fabric and this maxi, pardon my romanticism, literally dances in the wind. I added a tan woven belt to break up the pattern a bit. It also happens to be a picture perfect festival look. Aren't my Free People boots such a jagged nod to this flirty frock?



This olive green felt hat was the best $15 I've ever spent. I love me a sweet and savory deal on a must have accessory. 









Vintage rings, a Casio digital watch, and the one and only, Delilah Sparkles (sadly she's not mine) making her modeling debut. She's a natural scene stealer. 

On me (pup not included): 

Dress- Forever 21
Hat- Forever 21
Boots- Free People 
Rings- Vintage 

In Style, 

Kat 



No comments :

Post a Comment