Wednesday, January 22, 2014

White Girls CAN Jump.


Here's a double dose of big hair and jumpsuits. 

I love the way this aztec print jumpsuit fits on my frame. I like the ruffled strapless cut that shows off my collarbone. And I like how the legs on the suit go from the right amount of looseness to tailored at the ankles. This cut works really well with cute sandals, like these gold gladiator ones I picked out. If the legs were wider, I would have opted for a wedge or even a platform heel. 


I belted it right at the waist to break up the pattern as to not cause dizziness. 


On Me:


Jumpsuit- Forever 21

Bib necklace- Forever 21
Gold sandals- Enzo Angiolini 
Braided belt- Forever 21

Hair by: Emiliano (Warren Tricomi Salon at the W Hotel)


In Style, 


Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment