Monday, January 20, 2014

Welcome to the Jungle.

I'm feeling feisty in my latest obsession and frugalista find! I heard these leopard harem pants calling my name and for $12.99 at TJ Maxx, I came a runnin'! How could you not?! I love how they look with my Michael Jackson tank I found at the Fairfax Flea Market in Los Angeles. I topped it off with a studded jean vest, black leather sandals, and my Marc Jacobs crossbody, which is a weekend staple for me.  

Leopard pants, believe it or not, are a wardrobe staple. Treat it like a neutral. It goes well with anything and it makes a statement. Think of them as you would a pair of jeans and your options are limitless. 


On Me:


leopard harem pants- TJ Maxx

MJ tank- Fairfax flea market
Jean Vest- Forever 21
Studded sandals- Steve Madden
Crossbody- Marc Jacobs 
Bib Necklace- Forever 21 

In Style, 


Kat 

No comments :

Post a Comment