Monday, January 20, 2014

Introducing...The Freshly Squeezed Fashionista!







Hello my fun, fearless fashionistas! 


Many of you have been following my fresh and frugal fashion posts on Instagram and I can't thank you enough for it! I've decided it was about time to do a blog as well. I mean, what was I waiting for? So alas, I have arrived! 


Just some cliff notes on who I am, what I do, and what I love. I was born and raised in sunny Miami and moved to New York when I was 20. And I fell in love. With the city and with my better half, Coco. I began a career in television, covering the entertaining world of celebrity and fashion and feel so blessed to get to work in something that I absolutely love to do. How many people get to say that? Then in between our many NYC adventures, dinner parties, and red carpet crusades, I became a mom to a very miniature fashionista named Maya Buccio and I fell in love all over again. Then as life would have it, it was time to say 'see you later' (because it's never goodbye to the city we call home) to the Big Apple and 'hello again' to the sunshine state- city of palm trees, breathtaking beaches, and cortaditos. And here I am! Ready to share my fashion closet and some other things I love- like food and books- with my new friends (that's right, I'm talking to you!)


Because 197 posts, might be a little time consuming to update on the blog, I've gone ahead and picked some of my favorite looks to dissect and share. This is going to be fun! Sleep? Who needs sleep!It's for the birds! Not this mom. I plan to churn out a good chunk of these with the help of two espressos and lots and lots of Downton Abbey to keep me awake and alert. 


So grab on to your heels and let's get this fashion road trip kicking! 


In Style, 


Kat 


No comments :

Post a Comment