Tuesday, January 21, 2014

One Person's Trash is Another Fashionista's Gain.


I've never met a closet I couldn't conquer. Call me neurotic or obsessive compulsive, but helping friends clean out, organize, and coordinate their disheveled frocks into something that makes sense is my guilty pleasure. The only payment I require besides orderly bliss, is a bottle of wine and my pick of any discarded garb from the 'No' pile. 

Such was the case with this secret garden inspired linen blazer.  I walked away with this floral find after cleaning one of my dearest friends' closet (she was one of the most rewarding closets I ever had the pleasure of bringing back to life, which translates to four garbage bags of donations).  It is such a fun piece that can go high or low. I love the way it flows with this lace skirt, a black and white graphic tee and my moto boots. I mean, these boots should might as well be sewn to my feet, Peter Pan style. I added this fierce heavy gold necklace and my quilted Chanel handbag as my bad ass accessories. 


Some other outfit ideas with this blazer off the top of my head: 
- paired with leather leggings and a solid colored muscle tee.
- over a lace ivory short, midi, or maxi dress
- jean short with black opaque tights, a white tank, and a leopard scarf

On Me:


Floral linen blazer- Urban Outfitters

Graphic tee- Forever 21
Lace skirt- Ann Taylor
Boots- Steve Madden
Gold necklace- Zara
Handbag- Chanel

In Style,


Kat


No comments :

Post a Comment