Monday, January 20, 2014

A Vintage Throwback in Coral Gables.


For our first holiday photo shoot back in Miami, I wanted to do something different and special by creating something that was chic for the whole family but also something timeless. I had my outfit and Maya's outfit all planned out (I have a fashion rolodex in my head) and given the location, a green and lush spot on an old Coral Gables corner, I knew it would be a home run. 

Melissa Perez, from Simply Captivating, did an incredible job of capturing beautiful images of our family and I am so excited to share some of my favorite shots from the shoot. But first! Let's talk outfit. 


I love lace details. And I love a lace dress. I found this short stunner for $10 at H&M. The black motorcycle boots gives the flirty lace a dash of street cred. I absolutely love the jeweled headband worn on my forehead. It gives off a 70's retro look that's very free spirited. 


My flawless makeup was done by none other than Jessie from Makeup Artistry by Jessie. 


 Jeweled headband from Forever 21.

 Cuff bracelet by Rodrigo Otazu


Here are some of my favorite shots from the shoot. I feel so blessed and fortunate to have these two people by my side. 


 My mini fashionista, Maya B, and I are rocking the lace and boots look. 

 My heart. 


On Me: 


Lace dress- H&M

Boots- Steve Madden
Headband- Forever 21
Bracelet- Rodrigo Otazu 

Photography by: Simply Captivating


In Style, 


Kat 

No comments :

Post a Comment