Monday, January 20, 2014

Flower Bomb in Wynwood featuring Maya Buccio.


These little boots were made for struttin'! Say hello again to my mini fashionista, Maya B. She'll be the guest of honor on today's blog post! We recently did a photo shoot in front of one of our favorite murals in Wynwood. Coincidentally, the wall is right around a kid's gym. The colors on the mural pop, pop, pop! And so do our outfits! 

Let's start with this fabulous Harajuku Mini floral tutu from Target. My mother in law bought this for Maya before she was even born. This kid was rocking stylish duds before she even made her debut. The pink cowboy boots are so girly and sweet! 


I'm currently obsessed with mixing leopard and florals. For this look, I paired my leopard Christian Louboutin peep toes with my H&M floral leggings. Want to see how we paired the rest of the outfit? Just scroll down! 


 I paid homage to my city with this 'New York City' tank top and an off white blazer. 
Maya is wearing a denim button down from H&M.


My best accessory isn't sold in stores.

I've been dying to try the floral headband trend I've been seeing in magazines and window displays for some time now and I finally bit the bullet. I spent a mere $6 on this Forever 21 headband and in return, I felt ethereal. This was a fun trend to pull off! Don't blink, or you won't catch a glimpse of my owl ring! 




On Me:


Off white blazer- Urban outfitters

NYC tank- Forever 21
floral leggings- H&M
leopard heels - Christian Louboutin 
Statement necklace- Ann Taylor 
Flower headband- Forever 21

On Maya:


Denim shirt- H&M

Tutu Skirt- Harajuku Mini for Target
Cowboy boots- Target

In Style,

Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment