Monday, January 20, 2014

A Starry Affair!


Well, va va voom, Mrs. Buccio! I could not WAIT to wear this Kate Young for Target one shoulder gown. The ruffled bow on the shoulder is all sorts of amazing and just screams, "POW! In your face!" The black and white star print gives the gown a classic finish. 

Let's talk hair because a dress like this needs an equally stellar updo and who better than Emiliano at Warren Tricomi at the W South Beach to create this hair-raising bouffant. It was the epitome of glam. I kept the makeup simple with a red lip and minimal eyeliner. 


The snakeskin handbag is from a Vintage store in New Orleans. The art deco chandelier earrings are from J.Crew and a gift from Coco. The five inch heels are Guess. And thankfully, I still have all my toes (I think). 






On Me:


Dress- Kate Young for TARGET

heels- Guess
bag- vintage
earrings- J.Crew 

In Style, 


Kat


No comments :

Post a Comment