Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fashion Heavyweight, H&M, opens it's doors at Miami International Mall.



Miami International Mall just earned some 'cool' notches on its belt. 

The fashion retail powerhouse H&M, opened it's doors today at noon to a jolly sea of awaiting fashionistas and an uber-eager staff. The 22,000 square foot space is a one stop shopping destination for the latest trends in women's, men's, and kid's fashion. 


Bright and bold swimsuits, floral frocks, and pastel sweater tops, are just some of the few trend pieces available at the store. Bloggers were treated to an early preview of the chain's merchandise while munching on a yummy breakfast, because a girl's gotta eat, right?! More fuel for shopping if you ask me!



I must have perused the store a good 10-15 times just to make sure I did not leave any rack unturned. Thanks to the store's ample size, there is a vast selection of merchandise and it's easily laid out (unlike its Lincoln Road counterpart) to make for some anxiety free shopping. And for those mini fashionistas out there- this H&M boasts a massive kids' section that will make even little North West slightly envious. I picked up a tropical print dress for my two year old for a ridiculously low $4.95 price tag. Now when I go back to Manhattan, I no longer have to stop at the 86th street location just to load up on goodies for Maya.  My first world problems have been solved! 

I scored two summer friendly looks that are perfect for the scorching Miami heat.  I cannot wait to share them with you in the next couple of weeks! Hint: Expect the three 'P's' to make a special cameo (polka dots, prints, and pastels). 

Conveniently located in the city's suburbs, this H&M is worth a trip in the name of fashion. And for the neighboring locals, you're backyard just got stylishly revamped. You're Welcome. 


On Me: 

- Floral tunic- H&M
- Leggings- Target
- Shoes- Cole Haan
- Purse- H&M
- Hat- Nasty Gal 

In Style, 

Kat 


No comments :

Post a Comment