Wednesday, April 2, 2014

See The Razon- An Eyewear Brand That's Paying it Forward.



This past week, during the city's crazed Winter Music Conference, I attended the launch for RAZON, a new Miami based eye wear line. Razon (which in Spanish translates to "Reason") markets itself as a global lifestyle movement that looks to provide optometry care to thousands in developing countries. So how do they plan on accomplishing such a humanitarian feat? For each pair of sunglasses sold, RAZON will provide prescription eyeglasses for three people in the developing world. 



RAZON toasted the launch of their new sunglasses by hosting a party at Louis La Vie (made even more popular when Justin Bieber crashed one of its custom Lamborghini), a luxury car rental and vast art space in the heart of Downtown Miami. 



I was a big fan of their bamboo specs (Eagerly waiting my pair in the mail) because they really go accordingly with the laid back Miami lifestyle. They come in three different wood finishes and every pair is etched with their logo, the flamingo, which is such an iconic symbol of our Magic City and a true representation of Miami's culture.

And now here's a look at what I wore for the event. I paired my Cheap n' Chic floral crop top with a cream blazer from Urban Outfitters and a my jean pencil skirt from Club Monaco. I love the neutral color palettes I used for this spring outfit. The different shades of blue and creams make this look extra feminine. 




My silver blue clutch, which dates back to the early 80's (and has seen some very fabulous parties in its lifetime) belonged to my grandmother and again, the color of the clutch compliments the overall feel of the look. Even my nails were in on the color scheme of the night! I kept the accessories minimal with these mint green statement earrings from H&M. 





A very special thank you to fellow blogger babe, The Fashionable ESQ for playing photographer and snapping these awesome shots! 

On Me:


blazer- Urban Outfitters

Crop Top- Cheap n' Chic boutique
Earrings- H&M
Skirt- Club Monaco
Purse- vintage
shoes- Christian Louboutin 

In Style, 


Kat 





No comments :

Post a Comment