Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I'm Going to Flashdance My Way to the Nearest Festival.



My everyday wardrobe looks like I'm a year round festival goer. And now that festival season is upon us, it makes me even more excited to share my looks with my fellow fashionistas. My bohemian sensibility comes across in the way I put my casual pieces together- like this oversized 'Flashdance' muscle tee and floral shorts. This tee is all sorts of awesome. I mean, who wasn't obsessed with Jennifer Beals just a little bit?! 



These shorts are my new spring/summer staple. They are easy to pair with a variety of tops and you can even throw a blazer with for a night out with a pair of heels or platforms. I chose to compliment this look with my Minnetonka ankle booties. The look is casual, cool, and laid back. 



This hat has officially earned a spot in my closet hall of fame. It's such a great accessory for my everyday looks. I especially love how this hat looks with anything floral, and by the looks of my wardrobe, I went a little overboard with the florals this season. 



This charm necklace is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry because it represents two things I miss the most- New York City and my best friend. And since I'm not physically near either of them at the moment, I wear them close to my heart. Thanks Brooklyn Charm for making that happen!


On Me: 

Muscle Tee- Forever 21
Floral shorts- Forever 21
Booties- Minnetonka
Hat- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Brooklyn Charm 

In Style,

Kat 

No comments :

Post a Comment