Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Into the Wild.




Call me a fashion cynic, but I believe that floral and leopard were made to live happily ever after. 

Forever and ever. 


One of my greatest fashion joys is taking old pieces from my closet and fusing them to create fresh and new outfit possibilities. When I brought these leopard pants home, the first thing I did was scout my closet for  outfit ideas. And this Prabal Gurung for Target blouse kept giving me the eye and then, Eureka! A lightbulb appeared atop of my top knot. This is one of my favorite pieces from the countless Target collaborations that have stormed the bullseye retailer. You can say that I have a thing for color (hello, pink lips!) and this bright floral sleeveless blouse is all sorts of lush tropical jungle chicness. And paired with the leopard pants, it makes for a wild combination. 





You can dress this look up in a pair of well heeled booties, like mine from Steven, or you can dress it down with a pair of cute studded or metallic sandals. This look can go either way. I kept accessories basic with just a black statement necklace and a gold and black box clutch from H&M. 





On Me: 


Blouse- Prabal Gurung for Target

Leopard pants- T.J Maxx
Necklace- Forever 21
Clutch- H&M 
Booties- Steve

In Style, 


Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment