Monday, January 20, 2014

Where $5 can take you.


You know what I love about summers in New York? They aren't taken for granted. As soon as the weather gets reasonably warm and puffer jackets have been stored (rejoice!), city folks are out in full force soaking up that sun on street cafes, parks, and nearby beaches.


One of my favorite beaches is Copsogue Beach in the Hamptons. And this photo was taken there. You see that hat? I picked that up for $5 at the local Waldbaums Super Market and I used it all summer.  Who knew a supermarket find could be so stylish? It complemented my Target polka dot strapless one piece quite nicely.


You don't have to spend a lot of money to have good style. A lesson I've learned time and time again.


On Me:


One piece swimsuit- Target 

Sunglasses- Street Vendor
Hat- Waldbaums supermarket

In Style,


Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment