Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Gold Standard




My favorite part about this look are the fabulous Tory Burch Mary janes. I found these a couple of summers ago at the Off 5th outlet in Riverhead. I got them at a huge discount and fell head over heels in love. I love that they aren't your traditional janes, but have more of an architectural vintage feel to them and the metallic color gives them a bit of a worn look. 




After wearing these gold beauties with mostly tights during cold NYC days, they're getting a fresh reboot in the Miami heat. I paired them with my polka dot midi skirt and navy floral top. 




I gave the default top knot a thicker look by spraying the ponytail and loosely twirling it around the base of the ponytail. It gives it some texture and width. 


This faux crocodile crossbody is a classic addition to the outfit. Sigh. And much cheaper than real croc. Like, much cheaper. You've been spared, reptiles. 

On Me: 

Floral top: Forever 21
Midi skirt: Forever 21
Gold heels: Tory Burch
Necklace: H&M
Crossbody: Forever 21
Glasses: Tom Ford 

In Style,

Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment