Monday, January 20, 2014

Smile for Isabella Marant- Two Looks.


 When the Isabel Marant collection for H&M hit stores, I knew it was going to be mayhem. Such is the case with these designer collaborations. They are so limited in quantity that it only makes them more desirable hence creating a fury of hungry fashionistas that will stop at nothing to get their hands on these luxe for less gems. I planned to sit this one out (I'm still recovering from Limsanity at Target). 

It just so happened that one of my closest friends and fellow fashionista, was going to brave the crowds at the Lincoln road location in hopes of scoring some of the well tailored pieces. I had my eye on several items but as expected, two of the three had already sold out, BUT, she was able to grab the 'Smile' kids' sweater for me, which fit me like a glove. No one needs to know I'm not 14 years old.


I love the sweater and I've already worn it a handful of times and always with a red lip. It's cozy and best of all, it goes with any bottom. Here are two ways I wore the 'Smile' knit! Which one is your favorite look? 



Cruising Williamsburg with my 'Smile' Sweater over a black and white polka dot blouse, black skinnies and black moto boots from Steve Madden. Accessorized with a beanie and a Cole Haan leopard crossbody. 


Changed it up a bit for Miami's sweater weather. I love how it goes with the leopard pants and the floral statement necklace from Zara. My Steve Madden Troopa zip up boots pair seamlessly with this look. 


On Me (look 1):

Smile sweater- Isabel Marant for H&M
polka dot blouse- H&M
Beanie- H&M
Booties- Steve Madden
handbag- Cole Haan

On me (look 2): 

Smile Sweater- Isabel Marant for H&M
Leopard pants- TJ Maxx
Boots- Steve Madden
Necklace- Zara 

In Style, 

Kat 

No comments :

Post a Comment