Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ooh La La!


My skin tight loving 17 year old self would be flabbergasted at my love for all things oversized- like this Lauren Conrad for Kohls grey sweater. I like loose and flowy pieces that are a tad bit big but can still look chic and refined without coming off as unflattering, so I pay attention to the rest of the outfits to make sure I don't commit a fashion 'don't.' 

With this knitted sweater, I wanted to play with plaid and dots. I paired my polka dot leggings with a red and black flannel button down. I threw the Ooh La La sweater over the plaid top and made sure that some of that plaid peeked out from under the sweater. I just liked how all the pieces collectively complimented one another without clashing. 





Do you dig my symmetric shades? I found these shades at a vintage store in the LES. My mom rocked a pair like these once on a Jungle Queen cruise. Great fashion minds think alike. 



Can't forget the red lips! Thanks MAC! 

On Me:

Sweater- Lauren Conrad for Kohls

Plaid shirt- Forever 21
Polka dot leggings- Forever 21
Crossbody- Forever 21
Boots- Steve Madden 
Sunnies- Vintage 

In Style,


Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment