Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mix it Up!


How many patterns can you spot in this look? 

Mix it up and mash it up! I'm experimenting with three patterns and I love the final result. Fashion is supposed to be experimental and through these style experiments, you'll start figuring out what you like and what fits best with your personality. This felt like a semi-polished punk look to me. The Leopard scarf, the floral leggings, and the part plaid sweater all have their moment in the spotlight without overshadowing their purpose. Somehow, these patterns mesh and that's what I love most about this unexpected pairing. 



And who do I find snatching my Steve Madden Troopa boots for her own shoe enjoyment? She's a scene stealer, that Maya B. She can rock a pair of boots!

On Me:


Plaid sweater- forever 21

Floral leggings- Urban outfitters
Blazer- Mossimo for Target
Hat- Forever 21 
Scarf- Louis Vuitton 
Boots- Steve Madden 
Crossbody- Coach

In Style,


Kat



No comments :

Post a Comment