Monday, January 27, 2014

Here Comes the Sun.



Can I get a 'what what!' for the gorgeous weather that breezed through Miami yesterday?! I vote for that to be the default weather in the Magic City. And that sunny weather gave way to this flowy flower frock. This dress reminds me of sunshine and it's an automatic mood brightener. 

There's a story behind this dress. I first saw this dress in a boutique in Williamsburg and fell in love. I, however, did not fall in love with the price tag, and so I reluctantly bid adieu after a short romance. But alas, how does that saying go? If you love something set it free, and it'll come back if it's meant to be? Well, we were indeed meant to be. 




While taking a stroll up third avenue, I stopped to browse at Urban Outfitters, and what do I see on a side rack? THE dress! But not just THE dress, but a lower, WAY lower, price tag attached to the dress. That was the sign. I called up Coco, told him I found my Mother's Day gift that I wanted him to buy me, and the rest is fashion history. And how ultra chic does it look with my favorite boater hat and clear sunnies? 






There is no shortage of color in this dress; therefore, it was only fitting to add some more color in the form of bright fuchsia lips courtesy of MAC (Girl About Town). 


And no outfit is complete without my trusty accessories- my black moto boots to toughen up this feminine look and my leopard crossbody because I'm a loyal fan to florals and leopard. 




On Me: 


Dress- Urban Outfitters

Hat: H&M
boots: Steve Madden 
Sunnies- Forever 21
Purse: Cole Haan 

In Style, 


Kat


No comments :

Post a Comment