Monday, January 20, 2014

Drug-Free Fashion.


Keep your look casual and drug-free in these Old Navy cargo pants and 'Drug-free' muscle tee, and studded flats. And I can't forget the flannel button down. I must own about 7 flannels- all oversized. I can live in them. For me, it's a wardrobe essential because they can either be dressed down with leggings, shorts, boots, or sandals or even dressed up with a great pair of pants and killer heels. They're fashionable and functional. 

The Louis Vuitton Neverfull is my everyday bag. I call it my Mary Poppins tote because it really is bottomless and holds everything from my wallet and makeup bag to Maya's snacks and diapers. And since I'm always on the go, this bag fulfills my every need. 




A fan is responsible for making my hair blow in the wind. Just kidding. There isn't a fan, but wouldn't that be nice? 

On Me:

Drug-free muscle tee- Forever 21
Cargo Pants- Old Navy
Neverfull tote- Louis Vuitton
Sandals- Steve Madden 
Sunnies- Rayban

In Style, 

Kat 

No comments :

Post a Comment