Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Do You Know the Way to St. Tropez? (or Biscayne Bay works too)


Feel free to cut me out of this shot and put me right in beautiful St. Tropez or any French Riviera beach for that matter. My outfit calls for it. It's balanced and youthful with some modern nautical elements.

I love this polka dot skirt! It's such a classic piece and pairs well with so many different kinds of tops. For this look, I wore my 'St. Tropez' cropped top and layered it with a red boyfriend blazer. The red blazer is my Lebowski piece. It just ties the whole look together.





And you can't forget the accessories. I'm all sorts of in love with my boater straw hat that has been to more countries and beaches with me than I can even count. I kept the shoes clean and neutral with these  Sam Edelman wedges. 





Now, where's my boat?!


On Me:


polka dot midi skirt- Forever 21

St. Tropez cropped top- Forever 21
Boyfriend Blazer- Forever 21 
Wedges- Sam Edelman
Boater Hat- H&M 
Bib necklace- Forever 21

In Style, 


Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment