Monday, January 20, 2014

Cheetah Girl.


I can't wait to mix and match this sweater top with some other pieces from my closet! I think it will go swimmingly with my neon pink gap skinnies (but that's for another blog post). This top lends itself to so many options! 

I love the cheetah design on this top. Animal prints and animal motifs can sometimes be tricky. You don't want to over do it and pack on the prints for fear of looking like a cast member of the Jersey Shore. Yikes! My advice is keep it simple. Focus on one or two pieces, one of which should be an accessory. Because the the colors on this top are ivory and black, I can afford to be playful with the rest of the outfit. 


For the look above, I paired it with my polka dot harem pants and a faux leather vest and a gold bib necklace. I kept it casual with the moto boots but you can take this outfit up a notch with a colored heel or wedge. 


On Me:


Cheetah sweater- Forever 21

Polka dot harem pants- Forever 21
Faux leather jacket- Forever 21
Gold bib necklace- Forever 21
Black boots- Steve Madden 

In style,


Kat

3 comments :

  1. Nice site,i have bookmarked it for later use, thanks.
    Bane Coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and keep post such a informative blogs.
    Movie Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy, Found your blog on Google and I am so glad I did! Keep it up! =)
    Pakistani Designer Dresses

    ReplyDelete