Monday, January 20, 2014

Burnt Red and some Leather to go with it.


This print dress gets amped up with some leather and rouge for a night out at The Cypress Room in the Design District. A leather jacket is a fun way to toughen up a bohemian look and make it slightly rougher and edgier while still keeping that feminine glamour. I added a braided black belt and snakeskin print platform heels for contrast. But the key to pulling off this particular look are the lips. Instead of a classic red, I opted for a deep burgundy. It's a bit more sultry. 


 This vintage navy Chanel handbag once belonged to my grandmother. I don't like to follow all the fashion rules so I paired navy, dare I say it, with black! 


On Me:


Maxi dress- Forever 21

Leather Jacket- Zara
Braided belt- Forever 21
snakeskin print platforms- Steve Madden
handbag- Vintage Chanel 
Lip color- MAC Cosmetics Dubonnet 

In Style, 


Kat 

4 comments :

  1. Nice site,i have bookmarked it for my shop use, thanks.
    Black Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton for reveal really fantastic information. Black Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing all of the good information! I am looking forward to checking out more posts!Pakistani Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is genuine leather jacket women and you look gorgeous in it, you must upload more pictures regarding this.

    ReplyDelete