Monday, January 27, 2014

Bohemian Rhapsody.


I really don't like to categorize my style in one word because it's always changing and evolving but if I had to, I would say I tend to lead towards the boho-inspird looks, whether it's a glam version or a dressed down one since it's when I feel the most in my skin and the most comfortable. And this look is a perfect example of bohemian glam. I paired my Club Monaco faux leather shorts with a cropped floral top and added some gladiator heels to kick it up a notch. 


 And props to these shorts for giving my booty an au natural butt lift? I'm digging! I love this snakeskin clutch. I found it at a vintage store in New Orleans years ago and it's a must have. 




A good accessory doesn't have to break the bank. This light brown felt hat was a clearance buy at Target and yet, it can hold it's own with any outfit. I love the contrast with the edgier leather and how it compliments the pink and grey flowers from the top. 


Let's admire my hat one more time...


And one more time...

How do you get the dressed down version of this look? Try pairing it with a different shoe. I wore this look again this past weekend to go listen to some live music and went with a pair of tan oxfords. Short booties in black, tan, or greige will also do the trick. 

On Me:


Top- H&M

Shorts- Club Monaco
Hat- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden 
Clutch- vintage 

In Style,


Kat

1 comment :

  1. Hello ;) I love this look. It's so cute. I love how well you can wear hats!

    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete