Monday, January 20, 2014

Blooming in Delray.


A few Saturdays ago, we took a drive to Delray Beach to meet up with some friends from New York and it was one of those beautiful days where you are almost fooled to thinking you're looking at a vacation postcard. It was that perfect. And this kind of day called for some off white and florals. 

I love mixing patterns, but that wasn't always the case. This is something I picked up living in the city and having the streets as my personal runway. You watch, you learn, you listen and then you go home and play dress up. Patterns are meant to be mixed. Pair the unexpected and take risks. Fashion is supposed to be fun! 


For this outfit, I paired polka dots and florals and I love the carefree energy it gives off. Go ahead. Try it! It's a nice balance of trends and classics. I started with a floral tank and peach polka dotted harem pants from Forever 21 and a cream cropped blazer from Urban Outfitters. I accessorized the look with an aqua braided necklace, a balck crossbody, and Steve Madden nude sandals. Can't forget the top knot! 





On Me:


Floral tank- Forever 21

Polka dot harem- Forever 21
Off white blazer- Urban Outfitters
Aqua necklace- Forever 21
Sandals - Steve Madden
Crossbody- H&M 

In style,


Kat

No comments :

Post a Comment