Saturday, January 25, 2014

All in the Details on a Lincoln Road Stroll.


Just call me Blossom 2.0. I'm a sucker for a good hat. And when I do find a good hat, it rarely ever leaves my head. And something tells me that this black felt cowboy hat I found at Target is my newest accessory obsession (Maybe it's hat OCD?!) I've worn it everyday since bringing it home.




It's versatility is what really caught my eye. It can specifically transform the look of any outfit. For this look, it gives off a sort of laid back, boho essence when paired with the black maxi skirt. I love this striped crop top. It gets along well with pretty much anything in your closet. Kind of like that friend that's well liked by everyone and can do no wrong. Neither can this off white blazer. 


My second favorite thing about this look (after the hat, of course) is the leopard crossbody. Obsessed! It's by Cole Haan and I love how it sits along with the stripes. I probably wouldn't wear this crossbody in the summer because the leopard print/tone is borderline severe, but since it's technically a 'Miami winter' there's definitely leg room for it to strut its spots. 




Last but not least, my studded Steve Madden sandals are ready for battle. They speak for themselves. 




This outfit was appropriately chic and comfortable for an afternoon stroll on Lincoln Road. 


On Me:


Blazer- Urban Outfitters

cropped top- forever 21
hat- Target
skirt- Urban Outfitters
Sandals- Steve Madden
crossbody- Cole Haan 
Necklace- Forever 21

In Style,


Kat



No comments :

Post a Comment